1. Pay attention to what bugs you – it could be telling you something important about yourself.
2. Don’t just live with blah or negative feelings. Decide that you will fight to have a happier life.
3. Don’t change or stifle your personality. You’re valuable and special – so be true to who you are.
4. Pay attention to your physical symptoms. They may be highlighting unresolved frustrations, pain that needs addressing, or deep unhappiness.
5. Notice where your mind goes when it starts to wander. This often gives you insights into wishes, hopes and dreams.
6. Be willing to acknowledge and face your fears as they’re stopping you from going for the life you want to have.
7. Instead of feeling jealous or envious of others ask yourself what is missing from your own life right now.
Dior Makeup at Paris Fashion Week 2011; Frida Gustavsson
The rest of the people:
I am.. really sorry for the sketchyness. I haven’t tackled an animation in a LONG time. Errr sorry. But I tried! I flexed my artistic muscles a bit?
Celebrating the Bane Chronicles with a bit of motion!
Some time ago the lovely Cassandra Jean did a series of postcards leading up to the release of Clockwork Princess. This was one of them. Whose hand Tessa was holding was deliberately not shown, but under the cut is the finished card … and a little extra artwork too, just for fun. Warnings for shipping and spoiling.